Tailgate season is back in full swing, and this year there are a few new essential items you need to have to host the best tailgate ever. While we all know the staples like grill, great food, party game table, and refreshments are a given, there are ways to elevate the fun status. Grab your flags, game face, and school spirit, because this tailgate is going to set the standard.
1. Kaisr Inflatable Lounge: There are a lot of knockoff, inflatable air couches out at the moment, but let us explain why this should be your go-to for tailgating: cupholder, phone pocket, and bottle opener loop comes standard. On top of that, 3 people can sit on it so it’s a lounger, chair, or sofa.
2. Cool Gear Margaritaville Line: Our vacuum sealed, double wall stainless steel coozies keep drinks colder and fit most can and bottle sizes – even those skinny spiked seltzer bottles! Pair it with our set of double wall shot glasses, and you can make sure all of your beverages will be cold.
3. Waffle Maker: You may be rolling your eyes but if you’re already manning the grill with fried chicken or burgers, a waffle sandwich is in your future. The savory sweet combo will improve any burger/sandwich/grilled cheese situation, which is why we recommend this awesome 4 in 1 griddle. If you need some inspiration, @dad_beets has a waffle maker addiction that comes out in full force in his drool-worthy recipes.
I may not unplug the waffle iron all day. Stole the last two slices of my kids’ cinnamon-raisin swirl bread and made a waffled grilled cheese with Brie, prosciutto, apricot preserves and lavender mustard. The edges of the prosciutto get crispy and awesome in the waffle iron, so be sure to let some hang over the sides [NOTE: The lavender mustard is homemade from a recipe I found on @foodnetwork, since some of you have asked]. #NationalWaffleDay – Reminder to PLEASE cast your vote at the @saveurmag Blog Awards site (“Best Food Instagram” category). The link can be found in my profile… you can vote as often as you’d like through August 31st. Thank you so much! Beyond grateful for all the support! ???
4. Spike Ball: Why not get competitive before the game starts? Spike ball brings out the competitive spirit in anyone, making an already fun game, a heated 2 on 2 match.
5. Igloo Trailmate: It’s got everything you could think of for the perfect cooler set up: bottle openers, cup holders, compartments, easy to roll wheels, and of course, the ability to keep beverages extra crisp.