Need last minute gift ideas for Father’s Day? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with fun activities and well-worth-it gifts to make Dad’s day. Ultimately, your dad wants to spend time with you, so whatever you do, take the time together if possible, and enjoy each other’s company.
- Chowdah & Oysters: When you’re from Boston, you strongly believe there’s nothing better than seafood. Order your favorite from our hometown heroes, Island Creek Oyster, and start shucking. (And yes, there’s free overnight shipping…)
- Take Me Out To The Ball Game: Take me out to the crowds! This may be an easy go-to, but that’s because most guys can’t get enough sports in the day. So if you’re sick of hearing pops yell at the TV as the unappointed referee, it’s time to bring his shot calling to life. Bring Dad to the park, grab a hot dog and a beer, and watch his favorite team take home a W – hopefully!
- On The Flipside, FitBit: Can’t get Dad away from yelling at the TV? Make being active a competition by encouraging him to hit 10,000 steps a day; keep track of activity and sleep patterns with FitBit.
- Family History Buff: Dig a little deeper into Dad’s past by collecting old memories, facts, and history about his lineage with Ancestry.com. Maybe he doesn’t know much, forgets, or simply only knows his family’s history to a certain point – either way, it’s a very thoughtful story to explore and share.
- Baking Steel Pizza Perfection: Fact, everyone loves pizza. Second fact, this product cooks it perfectly. Have a pizza cook off and loser does the dishes – or, be a good child on Father’s Day and do the dishes anyways!
Happy Father’s Day!