This may be the third or fourth “Ice Cream Day” of 2015, but we’re okay with that! This time around, the best way to eat ice cream is guilt-free with a cherry on top!
We recommend building your peanut butter and banana nice cream sundae with a group of friends or the kiddos; it’s fun, easy, and customizable to any flavor preferences!
Peanut Butter & Banana Nice Cream
(Makes a single serving)
- 1-2 frozen bananas
- 1 scoop of your favorite nut butter
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk (or coconut water)
- optional toppings: fresh berries, scoop of jam, or shredded coconut
- Put all ingredients in a blender and mix on high; add the coconut milk sparingly until you’ve reach your desired consistency.
- Serve immediately (or freeze) with your choice of toppings!
- Enjoy…without the guilt!