Whether you’re keeping it classy this halloween or feeling a bit like a zombie the morning after, this Witch’s Bru coffee cocktail will make you feel allliiiiiiivvvveee.
With trick or treaters running around, last minute wardrobe malfunctions, and headache-inducing scary movie screams, a little bit of coffee sounds like a good idea to us. Our coolgear BRU does the trick – morning, afternoon, or night, and this recipe is perfect for All Hallow’s Eve.
- 2 cups cold brew coffee – use your favorite kind of coffee grounds!
- 2.5 ounces Bailey’s Irish creme
- whipped cream to top
- cinnamon or nutmeg to garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with a cup of ice, then pour in the cold brew coffee and Bailey’s.
- Stir until chilled, then pour over ice within glass(es).
- Top with whipped cream, cinnamon, and a dash of nutmeg.