The sun is shining, the flowers are blooming, and the temps are slowly creeping up towards those warm double digits. As Spring blossoms, it presents yet another opportunity to hit the refresh button, come out of winter hibernation and begin anew. We’ve collected a variety of spring tips and tricks to get us healthy, refreshed, and fashionable for summer, re-energizing your home, body, and self!
- Spring Cleaning. Out with the old and in with the new, it’s time to swap out the warm winter decor, with brighter spring pastels! Wayfair offers awesome deals on pretty home furnishings and spring themed decor.
- Donate. Dive into your closet and prepare your winter clothes for storage; during the clothing change-up, set aside anything well-worn or that you simply won’t wear again to donate to those in need.
- Fresh Flowers. A fresh bouquet will not only make your home smell amazing, but they will brighten up any room, and fill it with happy vibes.
- Coconut Oil. We’re pretty sure coconut oil can be used for everything in life. Okay, maybe not everything, but definitely lip balm, to moisturize, remove makeup, all things cooking, suntan oil and more. You can find coconut oil at your local grocer, but Vita Coco is our favorite.
- Kombucha. We’re on a kombucha kick this season and can’t help but feeling refreshed and energized from the inside out after drinking it. Kombucha is fermented tea filled with live, probiotic bacteria cultures to help aid in a healthy gut. We recommend finding a local brand to pour you some on tap at your local cafe, but GT’s Synergy Drinks are also delicious and found in most grocery stores.
- Cold Brew. No more hot coffee and PSL’s, it’s time for a cool, energizing drink. The coolgear BRU will not only produce your favorite cold brew, but stay stylish and easy on-the-go.
- Dolce Vita Wedges & Heels. These shoes have us feeling sassy. Their Spring/Summer collection has something for everyone and every style. The Luci heels are sexy and comfortable!
- Luscious Lips. Perk up those puckers with a pretty in pink lip color. We prefer this Melon Crush liquid color by Laura Geller and French Kiss hot pink by Laura Mercier.
With each season, comes an opportunity to freshen up your lifestyle, and revitalize all aspects of your daily routine. Take the time to care for your health, body, beauty, and home with these easy Spring tips!